BB Technologies is a 100% black owned corporation registered in terms of the ‘CIPRO’ act of 1998 (Registration Number 2010/036950/23); we are a professional national IT services and electrical engineering company based in Bloemfontein, Free State. The company has been in operation since July 2010.
BB Technologies was founded by:
Mr. Tankiso Mosia, who is a qualified IT technician with over 5 years working experience in the IT environment, he holds a Masters Degree in IT. We also boast 13 qualified personnel staff which includes a General Manager, Receptionist, Store Manager, PA and Technicians.
BB Technologies aims to provide an excellent service to its customers that will enable it to grow to be amongst the best IT services companies in South Africa.
– To excel in meeting its customers expectation and needs, by forming formidable partnerships with them.
– To participate in changing life of the communities around which it operates.
– To render its services with integrity and honesty.
– To continue to research the new ways of doing business in such a way that it will continuously improve its services to its clients.
– To care for its employees so that they, in return will take care of customers.
– To conduct its business in the manner that will promote care for environment and good health for its employees and customers.
– To encourage innovation amongst its employees for the benefit of its customers.
– To place health and safety at the forefront of its operations.